Irá decorrer, entre 10 e 13 de Julho de 2013, na Universidade de Évora (Laboratório Hércules) a 1.ª edição da Conferência Internacional “InArt” (International Conference on Innovation in Art Research and Technology).
Aos potenciais interessados, ficam os links e o anúncio:
1st International Conference on Innovation in Art Research and Technology.
The conference´s main aim is to create a platform of knowledge sharing between different fields of science and technology with a particular accent on Innovations from Surface and Nano and Environmental sciences applied to the characterization, conservation and valorisation of cultural heritage in Europe and around the world.
The themes to be addressed within the 6 proposed sessions are:
2) Environmental and Nano-Sciences for Conservation;
3) Conservation Science from Industry to the Lab;
4) Conservation science from the Lab to the field;
5) Nano-Tools and Materials for the Scientific Conservation;
6) Outreach and Dissemination Tools for Science and Art Conservation.The interdisciplinary and international context of the conference is underlined not only by the presence of recognized specialists in these fields of research and of industry representatives (from nanotechnology, measurement technology and multimedia fields) but also by allowing the participation of a wide range of theoreticians and practitioners, from art historians, architects, archaeologists to conservator-restorers and to conservation and environmental scientists.